This is not just another hospital room.
This is the room where you’re going to meet your baby and where your newborn will spend his or her first hours with you. It needs to be special - welcoming. And, comfortable enough for the whole family to spend time with you and your baby. That’s exactly what you’ll find here.
- One spacious private room accommodates labor, delivery and recovery.
- Fully furnished with comfortable furniture, including your 20-position bed and a sofa sleeper for an overnight guest.
- First bath and all checkups happen right at your bedside.
- Each room is equipped with natural-birth equipment, such as birthing balls, peanut balls and viewing mirrors. We also provide essential oils for various therapies and aromatherapy.
- You’ll find a panda warmer with built-in resuscitation devices in every birthing room.
- While family and friends are encouraged to visit, we practice serenity hours (do-not-disturb from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.) for mother and baby.